Ok so I have to admit I was (still am slightly) miffed about the whole change to Facebook Brand/Business Pages, introducing Timeline Brand pages without any (well very little) warning. For those of us who have spent time and money developing our custom landing pages it was quite a shock… However that’s life on Facebook and you either accept it or get stuck in the past. I have found these wonderful and inspiring examples of how the new Timelined Brand page can be a real winner. Check out a “Like” these brilliant Not For Profit organisations.
1. Amnesty International :: facebook.com/amnestyglobal
2. Big Cat Rescue :: facebook.com/bigcatrescue
3. charity: water :: facebook.com/charitywater
4. Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis :: facebook.com/contemporaryartmuseumstl
5. (GLAAD) Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation :: facebook.com/GLAAD
6. Goodwill Industries International :: facebook.com/GoodwillIntl
7. Greenpeace International :: facebook.com/greenpeace.international
8. International Rescue Committee :: facebook.com/InternationalRescueCommittee
9. Mercy Housing :: facebook.com/mercyhousing
10. SOS Children’s Villages :: facebook.com/soschildrensvillages
11. Survival International :: facebook.com/survival
Thanks for checking these pages out and hopefully you have remembered to “Like” a few/all of them.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not a Non for Profit org, I like to think we do some good things but lets be clear – we are a Fair Dinkum Aussie web development and Social Media Marketing Agency and are not hiding behind these wonderful organisations trying to ride on their coat tails… We love these pages and hope you do too. If you like this blog then maybe you will help us along the way with a quick “Like” to our new Facebook Brand Page too… THANK YOU!